The School of Policy and Governance (SPG) in partnership with the Law and Technology Society (L-Tech) of National Law School of India University Bangalore conducted a workshop on “Cyber Policy 2.0” on August 17, 2019.
The event was an executive program graced by highly acclaimed academics and practitioners from India. The participants will receive an overview of Cyber policy across a range of topics including Smart contracts and
The following speakers spoke at the workshop. Their profiles can be viewed through their LinkedIn Accounts.
1. Arindrajit Basu
2. Dominic Karunesudas
3. Kavitha Gupta linkedin.com/in/kavitha-gupta-cipp-asia-1809844
The schedule was as follows:
- 8:45 a.m. – Arrivals
- 9:00 a.m. – Introduction by the School of Policy and Governance & L-Tech
- 9:15 a.m. – India’s Cyber Policy
Where does India stand compared to other countries?
“Deconstructing the India regulatory approach to data governance and cybersecurity”
- 11:00 a.m. – Morning Tea
- 11:15 a.m. – Presentation, discussion, and workshop on ‘Legal framework for Cyber Laws’
- 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Cyber Security, Cyber Crime and Social Media Crime
- 4:00 p.m. – Discussion over high tea.
- 5:00 p.m. – Program Ends